As a family owned and operated business, the health and well-being of our guests and staff is Out of the Ordinary Outback group highest priority.
Covid-19 is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus. In response to this current pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Australian Government.
The virus can spread from person to person, but good hygiene can prevent infection.
In response, all our staff have been informed, in detail, on essential prevention measures – ranging from hygiene measures including frequent cleaning and sanitising of ‘high touch’ areas within our reception area, throughout the Resort and our Restaurant, Bar and Cafés.
We are continuously monitoring and implementing the current recommendations and guidelines of the local health authorities as they evolve, to provide the best possible service, whilst ensuring the safety of our guests.
For further guidance, please call the National Coronavirus Health Information line: 1800 020 080 or seek medical attention.
Condition of Entry to Out of the Ordinary Outback Properties
ANYONE WHO HAS RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS OR FEVER (>37.5°C), EVEN IF THEY ONLY HAVE MILD SYMPTOMS, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
- Everyone must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises.
THIS INCLUDED AND NOT LIMITED TO:
All staff instructions must be followed.
- Conditions of Entry when entering the Bar and Restaurant
- 1 person per 4 square metre rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc.
- All staff instructions must be followed.
- Pool is not available
- The Restaurant takes bookings with no table exceeding 10 people per table.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Gatherings must not exceed 10 people at any time.
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed.
- Onsite Restaurant and Café areas are restricted to a certain number of guests, please check signs and follow instructions by staff.
COVID-19 RECORD KEEPING FORM
The NSW COVID-19 Safety Plan requires Out of the Ordinary Outback Properties to keep a record of the names and contact details (either mobile number or email address) for all guests (long term casuals, visitors and contractors etc) entering our property, for a period of at least 28 days.
Records are to be used for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 infection, and are stored confidentially and securely. You will be asked on arrival to fill in a form when entering the public areas.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR HOLIDAY PARKS MOVING FORWARD?
Out of the Ordinary Outback will continue holiday bookings from 1 June 2020, and our business is meeting current social distancing guidelines, and strict cleaning procedures.
However, it is important that guests practice good hygiene, safe distancing of 1.5 metres between other guests . This includes the 4 metre rule whilst using common areas like the pools, playgrounds, camp kitchen, and amenities blocks.
We also encourage our guests to keep up to date with all the latest information from the NSW State Government and NSW Department of Health.
Our team will continue to strictly adhere to the following regulations:
- Safe distancing of 1.5 metres between staff and guests
- Ensuring 4 square metres per person
- Increased the cleaning frequency in our common and high touch areas, including disinfecting cabin keys upon check out of each guest
- Removal of DVD’s and Books for hire in the office
- Going cashless for transactions where possible
- Providing hand sanitiser in common areas where water and soap is not available
- Endeavouring to ensure guests are provided with current Coronavirus (Covid-19) information at check-in
- The closure of common areas such as pools and some park facilities.
Thank you for your ongoing support and by keeping our community safe, together we can continue to enjoy life and travel with some adjustments.
The team at the Underground Motel White Cliffs and Out of the Ordinary Outback.
Prima di iniziare, prenditi del tempo per ottenere maggiori informazioni a riguardo
Questi costi, come il “prezzo dei farmaci”, sono soggetti a variazioni in base alle variabili di mercato , la farmacia che una persona sta utilizzando e la disponibilità del farmaco
Medicinali, come questo, certo, stanno andando per migliorare la tua vita